[List] Reuben Cooley in 1830 and 1840 census

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Tue Dec 12 07:27:19 PST 2006

I agree.

I'll give it some more reflection but I think I'm going to move his family
over from underneath Edward to the senior John. Of course, that doesn't make
anything official but, because of the lack of -any- kind of evidence that he
should stay put and the presence of a good deal of evidence that he should be
moved, I think it would best.

Well, so much of this is tentative, anyway. I just hope no one rolls over in
their grave. :)

Thanks, Sandy.

-Michael

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 05:25:03 -0800 (PST), Sandra Stanton wrote