[List] Reuben Cooley of Jessamine county KY

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Mon Dec 11 19:36:37 PST 2006

Regarding the Reuben Cooley of the 1850 census for
Marion County, KY and his age given as 81, if you go
on the possibility that whoever gave it made a mistake
and it should have been 71--- we have Reuben the son
of John.

(http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/128/JohnCooleyDeeds.html#john2re

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/MARTIN-HENRY/2001-10/1004391385