Re: William C Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:19:23 -0700

Okay. I'm not sure where I picked up the W from. I had assumed it was from
the probate record but, as you said, the initial isn't listed.

But I'm still somewhat confused. There is also the William who married
Elizabeth Fields. Info online says he was "Co. C Searcy' Sharpshooters MO
Inf. CSA." Is that right, or should that be James's William? Find a grave
says his middle initial was C. I haven't looked again at the census
records yet. I have him as son of John and Elizabeth White Cooley.

And then there's the William who married Ballinger, who fits only with
Perrin Dr.

Does that sound right?

-Michael