William C Cooley

From: Sandra Stanton <sandystanton_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 17:07:20 -0700 (PDT)

Michael, I see you have him listed as William W. Cooley on your site.  Most of the census plus civil war entries list him as William C. Cooley.  I believe that he is definitely the son of James as he names his first son --- Benjamin Timothy Cooley.---- after his two brothers? It certainly would have helped if the probate records for James had listed the middle initial as it did for the rest of the sons except for Cornelius.  Sandy