Re: William C Cooley

From: Crystal Dutzel <cbdutzel_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 07:44:19 -0700 (PDT)

William C Cooley was the son of John Cooley and Elizabeth White. I found a bio
on him that was published in the book History of Randolph and Macon Counties,
Missouri. I've attached it here for you. The book can be found online at
http://cdm.sos.mo.gov/cdm4/document.php?CISOROOT=/mocohist&CISOPTR=79464&REC=13

Crystal Dutzel