Re: Arthur Kiergan & family on 1850 census in Missouri

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 00:24:50 -0700

And Sandy mentioned this in an earlier exchange:

"Dorothy Cooley married Joel Smith 12 Feb 1843 Platte County, Missouri"

I see in the Mildred Tallant archive that this marriage is mentioned in a
letter from the Clay county recorder.

Now, let's consider that perhaps it was a marriage between Dorothy "Smith"
and Benjamin Kiergan that's missing.

-Michael