Re: Perrin Cooley Sr

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 21:58:44 -0700

Hi All,

I'm sorry to misuse this forum, but I was hoping I could solicit some
prayers, or even a few non-denominational good thoughts, for my 82-year
old mother, Lorraine Cooley, as she is scheduled for a quadruple bypass
tomorrow morning. It's already a miracle that she's still with us and
her doctors are oozing confidence that all will go as planned, but I
know sending your positive thoughts her way couldn't hurt either.

In the meantime, if you could also find the missing father to my John
Cooley, that would be great, too!

Please forgive the intrusion and Thank You,
Jim Cooley
lvcooley5_at_cox.net