Re: John Cooley & Elizabeth White marriage

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:49:14 -0700

Hi Mary,

I think that's the only note I have for it.

Darn Internet. Links die all the time. It's one of the reasons I always
try to either copy and paste or transcribe. But I always try to cite
too--even if the cites (and sites) disappear. :(

Ah, I found it:

http://www.mogenweb.org/cooper/Biographical/Johnson_PP_0100_to_0149.pdf

Let me know if you find a better transcription.

-Michael