John Cooley & Elizabeth White marriage

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 20:33:29 -0700

Michael, on your website you have this:

Submitted by michael_95073
Noted added Mon Dec 8 23:47:06 2008

http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:xZcDBmGK62cJ:www.mogenweb.org/cooper/Biographical/Johnson_PP_0100_to_0149.pdf+tippecanoe+%22john+cooley%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=8&gl=us

I hereby certify, that on the second of June last passed, I celebrated the
rights of matrimony between John Cooley and Elizabeth White, both of the
county of Howard and territory of Missouri.

Given under my hand, this 12th day of April, 1816.

JAMES ALCORN, J. P.

The link was a dead end - but all records that I have found list the
marriage date as 10 June 1816...but according to the above filed in APRIL of
1816, the "second of June last passed" - the marriage date would have been
02 June 1815.

What date do you have for their marriage?
Thank you,
Mary Cooley