Tester for John Jr

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 17:25:29 -0700

I believe I mentioned some weeks ago that a tester in the line of John
Cooley Jr was going to test. FTDNA has only just received the kit. We can
count down the weeks until the results are in. :)

To date, I have found no eligible testers in the Daniel line, and those I
have found in the Reuben line have not offered. And we still want to find
an Abraham descendant to test. Was he or was he not? Only the DNA knows
for sure. :)

-Michael