Re: Interesting Dublin Will Abstraction

From: Mary Lou Cooley <mlcooley_at_q.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:39:20 -0700

Hello All,

I just found a marriage for Hannah Paine - or rather, a marriage license for
Hannah Paine & Charles Cooley in 1730 in Dublin, Ireland. It is pretty
obvious from Hannah's Father's will that Charles Cooley was dead or gone by
1732 as he wasn't mentioned in Samuel Paine's will.

Oh well, it was exciting to see John & Hannah Cooley since John Cooley named
a (I believe his first) Hannah Cooley.

Mary Cooley