Re: [Fwd: George W Cooley]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 22:39:04 -0700

Yes, Scott Cooley sent a copy to me a few years ago. We've emailed about
this before. Here's an exchange between the two of you from last year:

http://genforum.genealogy.com/cooley/messages/4238.html

I used to have his entry greyed out on the webpage. I'm not sure now what
convinced me to un-grey it.

This may be where I saw the Cooley/Parks marriage in respect to
Cooley/Hubbard for the first time:

http://freepages.family.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~traftons/familytree/aqwg96.htm

It doesn't have a source. It certainly may be wrong.

I don't know if an obit for Richard M and his son Robert would help, other
than to verify that their parents were Jonathan and Mollie. The question,
of course, is whether their dad was the same Jonathan who died in Napa.
Now that I have finally found Richard on the census (as "Dick"), perhaps
more can be found. The 1920 census says his father was born in TN, his
mother in KS:

1920 > CALIFORNIA > KERN > BAKERSFIELD; 3-TWP
Series: T625 Roll: 100 Page: 134

-Michael