[Fwd: CFAA 2012 Reunion information/reminder]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 18:58:21 -0700

Subject: CFAA 2012 Reunion information/reminder
From: "Genealogist" <genealogist_at_cooleyfamilyassociation.com>
Date: Sat, May 19, 2012 6:23 pm
To: "Undisclosed recipients" <doug_at_cooley.cc>

Our CFAA reunion is only two months away. Our reunion planners have put
together an excellent program. Please plan to attend. A registration form is
included in the attachment to this message. Share the attachment with your
Cooley relatives. You don't need to be a member to attend. It will help the
reunion committee confirm arrangements (things such as the size bus needed,
number of admissions to the DAR and National Archives, etc.) if you return
the form quickly.

I hope to see you there!

image002.jpg
(image/jpeg attachment: image002.jpg)