Re: mtDNA test for Elizabeth F Cooley

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 06 May 2012 10:54:19 -0700

There doesn't appear to be any testers yet in the Bearden project but I
noticed the Cumberland Gap project
  has both Bearden and Cooley in its surname list. Might be worth
considering joining.

I do hope you can find that needle that stitches your Elizabeth with my
Milo and the larger Cooley clan.

Thanks for taking the test!

Jim