Re: [Fwd: Re: Reuben Cooley from Jessamine Co, KY]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:01:29 -0800

John,

I spent a few hours last week looking at census records for the Jessamine
county Cooley and noticed the presence of Claiborne Cooley, who had at
least three descendants named Tucker. Trying to do genealogy by first name
comparison can sometimes be disastrous between the reappearance of an
unusual names, such as Tucker, can be promising, as has the frequent
showings of the name Perrin among my John Cooley's descendants.

I'd sure be willing to be that Claiborne is of the Thadeus line, but the
question is how.

Perhaps this is nothing new to you but, for the record, some info is found
here:

See
http://www.jesshistorical.com/Jessamine%20County%20Kentucky%20Families/b92.htm#P10153

-Michael