The pursuit for Abraham continues

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 13:32:33 -0800

I've sent another reminder to one Abraham descendant but I don't really
expect a response. And I think I've located another, but I'm not getting a
response from him either. (And I've not even mentioned DNA to him.) Has
anyone else have any luck?

Just for the record, I have found eligible descendants of the following
Cooleys--most of whom I've corresponded with. If we end up having no
success with Abraham, perhaps we can shift our focus at some point.

- James Cooley (1758-1834) m Penelope Gargus
- Francis Cooley (1767-1842) m Eleanor Vandivort
- Edward Cooley (c1761-) m Delilah Hartsfield
- Reuben Cooley (1779-1859) m1 Mary Harris m2 Elizabeth Followell
       This is John's son. To date, we have no participants in this line.

Also, I think that John Clauss had ID'd a descendant of Thadeus Cooley,
who John believes may have been Abraham's brother.

-Michael