Re: John KIRKLAND, Cooley Cemetery, Mercer County, Ky

From: Jane Wisdom <jdwisdom_at_cox.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2012 13:17:18 -0600

Curt, what is your connection to Randolph White? We have a group of people
working together on this history. If interested, would you please email me
at jdwisdom_at_cox.net. We really appreciate the information you sent on John
Kirland. This may explain where Margaret Kirland was born and how Randolph
White knew the Kirland family. Or were they all neighbors of John Cooley,
Sr.??
Jane Wisdom