Re: John KIRKLAND, Cooley Cemetery, Mercer County, Ky

From: curt mason <curt.moorman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 14:03:21 -0700
On 1/6/2012 12:17 PM, Jane Wisdom wrote:
Curt, what is your connection to Randolph White?  We have a group of people
working together on this history.  If interested, would you please email me
at jdwisdom_at_cox.net.  We really appreciate the information you sent on John
Kirland.  This may explain where Margaret Kirland was born and how Randolph
White knew the Kirland family.  Or were they all neighbors of John Cooley,
Sr.??
Jane Wisdom