Re: Sarah Cooley Hill

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2011 13:54:33 -0800

FYI, This probably not the William Hill of Caroline co VA and Rowan co NC.
He could be her grandfather but I'm not finding evidence of it. I'm also
not finding verification that Sarah's middle name was Cooley. I'll post
something on the Hill board at genforum and see if anyone bites at some
point in the future.

-Michael