Re: Did a Matthews m John Cooley?

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:39:36 -0800

Jeanette,

Yes, it would definitely make sense that that had passed through the
family, especially that the name Matthews remained a long tradition.

I have an email off the Helen. I can't wait! And, as unfortunate as it is,
this sort of thing is the only thing that will put the blasted Firmin
thing to rest once and for all and, I hope, the whole Dutch Cooley thing
as well!

I'm very excited. Thanks again, Jeannette, for making sure that test got
done. It's really started to open thing up!

-Michael