[Fwd: Re: Sarah Matthews m Cooley]

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 06:22:23 -0800

Yahoo!

But let's not get too excited. We need to study the book. But it makes sense!

I'll email Helen right away.

Subject: Re: Sarah Matthews m Cooley
From: "Michael Cooley" <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Wed, November 23, 2011 6:20 am
To: "Steve Matthews" <tunkin67_at_gmail.com>

This is fantastic Steve! You may know that William Matthews Cooley went to
Stewart County. Which of your Matthews ancestor went there? I'll email
Helen right away! I'm also forwarding this email to my John Cooley Mailing
List. If this pans out, you'll be able to read many more hundreds of names
into your GEDCOM! :)

You'll hear again from me soon.

Thanks!