Re: Albert D Cooley

From: Joel/Nancy Cooley <cooleyjoel_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2011 10:51:09 -0500 (EST)

Michael,

Albert D. Cooley and his wife Alice A. (nee Sutherland from Muskegon, Michigan) had no children.

The only thing I know about Perrin C. Cooley's father is from Perrin's Montana death certificate which states the name of his father and his mother's maiden name are unknown but both were born in Kentucky. This death certificate info was provided by son Joseph C. Cooley. I have not found out anything more about Perrin C. Cooley's father; however, this summer while going through my mother's effects we came across what appears to be the circa 1865 wedding photo of Perrin C. Cooley and wife Margaret Ann (nee Reed) . Written on the back of the photo is "John grand pa & ma Cooley", John being my father, John M. Cooley.

Joel