Re: Albert D Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2011 13:14:53 -0700

Thanks, Joel! Did Albert have any children?

My dad died last May. He was a gunner over the Pacific. He'd have been
happy to have known about your uncle and that the two had the same Y
chromosome! :)

Have you made any progress on PC's father? It's certainly one of the
things always in the back of my mind while researching.

-Michael