Re: Albert D Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 10:13:06 -0800

Joel,

It you get the photos scanned in I'd love to have at least one to put up
on Perrin's page along with his death certificate and funeral card:

http://ancestraldata.com/Notes/index.cgi?1167835943+/ahnentafel/256/lineages/johncooley-desc.html

If it's true that both of Perrin's parents were born in KY, that might
help narrow the search somewhat. Of the proposed sons for Perrin Sr, James
and John were born in NC, Perrin Jr and William were in MO. There's a nine
year difference between John and Perrin Jr so there could well have been
another child that we have no found. Hi might have come of age about 1820
when Perrin was born and died soon after. If so, there is no 1820 census
to find him on. :(