Re: [Fwd: One more thing]

From: Beverly Webster <hbk3_at_frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 23:21:58 -0700

Michael,
Just a week or so ago, I found the name Andrew J Cooley in a Stewart
Co. paper. At the time I didn't think to flag it but, as I go through
my WMC et al papers, will keep my eyes open for it.

I have a question for you and the list. There is a grave stone next
to Jerome B. Cooley in California. It says: In memory of F.M. Cooley,
late of Michigan City, Lodge No 17 F & A.M., Born in Dresden, Ten. on
Sept. 1, 1831, Died July 5, 1855. The only Cooley family I know in
Dresden, Weakley Co., TN is George W and Nancy Hubbard Cooley. Does
anyone know who this is or where he belongs, I would certainly like
to know.

Thank you,
Beverly