RE: John Cooley's death

From: Brad Gibson <brad.gfm_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 18:11:27 -0600

Thanks loads folks! We do have an added dimension of difficulty in that the 1st four children of Amy Cooley, widow in 1840 & 1850 Federal Census Wolf Island, MO, were born in TN 1820 -1829 and Amy herself was born in TN in 1807. Her youngest child, Isabelle, was b in KY in 1838. Wolf Island, MO was considered KY at some points as it is right across from Columbus, Hickman County, KY. Just a thought, but this family had history of being mainly in TN. Respectfully, Bradley Gibson > Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 13:23:45 -0600