James Cooley (1772-1821)

From: Bonnie & Craig Lillywhite <clillywhite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 14:16:04 -0600

I was wondering if anyone had been able to check out the American State
Papers for James and other Cooleys.
I had found a reference many years ago that referenced the American State
Papers, Vol 15, for James Cooley. It said that James Cooley, was appointed a
1st Lt under executive proceedings of the Territory of Missouri, 20 Oct
1817. At the time I found the reference, the American State Papers had not
been opened up for inspection. Does anyone know anything about this and
could there possibly be more about James Cooley in this source?
Bonnie Wade Lillywhite