Re: John Cooley's family

From: Patrick Cooley <dvrsyfyd7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:10:24 -0700 (PDT)

Bingo! I had forgotten that little piece. Many of those people named in the
excerpt are all there in the cemetery. There was even a small headstone that was
sitting on top of the wall for a Fulmer baby that must have died soon after
birth.

So, if the headstone for Elizabeth Brewer is Edward's daughter then I have to
wonder who the small stone with E.C. on it behind Edward and Martha belongs to.
Very curious about this.

Patrick