Re: John Cooley's family

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 16:45:45 -0700

I'm curious about it too. He already had an Edward, who moved to and died
in Iowa. It could be a grandchild, I suppose. I'd like to think it was his
mother but that would take getting a DNA sample from the grave. With no
name, no sex and no dates it'll be impossible to determine from an
frecords that might still exist. On the other hand, if it was his mother,
you'd think there'd more info in the stone. I'm suspecting it's an infant.