Re: John Cooley's family

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 12:59:35 -0700

I wonder if that's the eighth child. Perhaps its his mother. The 1820
census shows -two- women over 45:

1820 Federal Census Washington Co IN
Series: M33 Roll: 14 Page: 324

Edward Cooley 011101 00102 003

1 male 10-16
1 male 16-18
1 male 18-26
1 male 45+
1 female 16-26
2 females 45+

I'd love ta git holda dem bones!

I hope to see their graves one day. I want a pic of me laying between
them. :)

-Michael