Re: Elizabeth F. Cooley

From: The Cooleys <lvcooley5_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2011 21:58:02 -0700

I remembered seeing this once before, and perhaps you have, too, but it
seems to reinforce the Missouri angle. The emphasis on the 3rd sentence
is mine. Amen!

This is lifted from Google Books: /_Montgomery County,Tennessee --
Family History Book_/ published by Turner Publishing Co., 2000? page 130

"Bailey-Waynick"
"George Nelson Bailey (b Jan 1855) was the son of John Calvin Bailey and
Elizabeth F. Cooley. George's father was born in Virginia in 1829 and
his mother in Missouri in 1833.
/_It is a mystery how they met and came to live in Tennessee._/
Elizabeth is buried in the Waynick Cemetery in Dickson County, she died
on April 9, 1884. George has 9 siblings, one older than he, they were
Olar, M.A.J., Robert Carroll, Mary M., Allen B., Leonard, Nora and two
with unknown names."

George and his wife, Martha E. Waynick, lived in Montgomery County for
a time but they are both buried in the Waynick Cemetery.

Any clues on what Elizabeth's middle name could be? (Please don't say
Firman ;-) ) Her and John's kids' names don't seem to help at all,
though E.C. Cooley had children named Mary, George and Leonard.
Coincidence?

Jim