Re: Elizabeth Locke

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 21:28:50 -0700

Bonnie,

"John H" is how the name appears for James's son in the letters of
administration for his estate. As far as I know. researchers have merely
assumed that the John who married Eliza was that same man.

Jim Cooley, a descendant John and Martha, has effectively the same Y that
I do, making him almost certainly of the clan. So far, John H is the only
place we can find a fit, but our theories aren't panning out at all.

Yes, I have a ton of paper files, too. I feel for you!

-Michael