Re: Elizabeth Locke

From: Bonnie & Craig Lillywhite <clillywhite_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 19:59:45 -0600

Michael, I really haven't spent the time necessary to go back through all
your postings. I am amazed and very grateful for your efforts in behalf of
the Cooley Family.
I had never run into the John Cooly (Cooley) marriage to Martha Bierden
(Beardon) but am glad you pointed that out to me. It surely makes sense that
this could be the John who
was a brother to my Jemima. He also could have been md to Eliza Locke
previously. Or am I looking at that correctly? I have never been able to
find anything further on Eliza Locke. There are enough John Cooleys to make
the research a bit of a challenge.
I started my research in the early to mid '60's --------- way before
computers. Consequently I have a lot of paper files which I have tried to
transfer to my computer files.
I am slowly going through your website and comparing everything to what I
have. That will keep me busy for a while!
Thanks for your efforts and love of family!
Bonnie Wade Lillywhite

P S I'm not sure now where I got the H for John H Cooley who md Eliza Locke.
I'll look further and see if I can locate that.