Re: Another "English descent" reference

From: Patrick Cooley <dvrsyfyd7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 13:33:46 -0700 (PDT)

Something close to this has to fit. My grandfather was insistent that his father
Daniel Boon Cooley (great grandson to Edward out of Stokes county) had passed
down to him that our immigrant ancestors to this country were Scots-Irish and
that one of them was a "hunchback" whatever that might mean.

There is a mountain range in Ireland known as the Cooley mountains.

Patrick