Death certificate for William Washington Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 13:46:19 -0700

William is known to have been born in Howard county MO. His father listed
here is Isaac, who can be none other than James's son, Isaac, born c1805.
The 1880 census for William says his father was born in OH. Sandy has
pointed out that subsequent census entries give his father's bp as MO.
But, so far as we know, James didn't go to MO until 1811. We know that
Tink was born in KY in 1810 but James is not showing up in KY records.
Presumably, he went to KY from NC with his father (John) c1806. But do we
really know where he was those 4-5 years. Could he have been traveling
with the family plying his trade as a horse trader/trainer?

http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=meder-dempsey&id=I63728
Certificate of Death
Name: William Washington Cooley
Death date: 11 Mar 1921
Death place: Grandview, Washington, Ohio
Birthdate: 22 Dec 1825
Estimated birth year:
Birthplace: Missouri
Age at death: 95 years 2 months 2 weeks 2 days
Cause of death: Broncho-pneumonia
Gender: Male
Marital status: Married
Race or color: Caucasian
Street address: none listed
Occupation: Retired; old soldier, hasn't worked for years
Residence: Washington County, Ohio
Burial date: 13 Mar 1921
Burial place: Grandview
Cemetery name: Grandview Cemetery