Re: Death certificate for William Washington Cooley

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 17:40:45 -0700

These notes are at
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=meder-dempsey&id=I63748

They're interesting as the William is said to have been bound out to race
horse trainer. That appears to have been a family occupation.

--quote--
    Boards > Surnames > Cooley
    William Washington Cooley's family
    Author: karen rouse
    Date: 20 May 2001 12:00 PM GMT
    Surnames: Cooley, Hoskinson, Rutter, Stewart
    Classification: Query
    I'm trying to find siblings of William Washington Cooley b. Fayette,
(Howard co.) Mo. d. Wash. co. Oh. Father Isaac, mother, unknown. Sibs,
Charles & Sarah. Parents d. when 8, bound out to race horse trainer.
Served in Mexican & Civil War. Searched for siblings until death.
    Any help?
    Thanks,
    Karen
    krouse_at_rcvideo.com

    COOLEY
    Searching for parents of William Cooley born Dec 25, 1825 in Fayette,
Howard Co. Missouri. Father's name Isaac Cooley. May have had a
brother Charles Cooley and a sister Sarah Cooley. Parents died 1832
when William was seven. Any information would be appreciated.
    Deborah Frye--Tue Jan 28 20:10:53 2003 frye_at_cox.net
    [Source: http://www.rootsweb.com/~mohoward/quer14.html]

Change Date: 13 JUN 2009 at 16:58:21

--endquote--