Some Cooley material

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 12:24:22 -0700

The files and information on my website can be difficult to find. I have a
table of contents, of sorts, through some if it can be found. It is by no
means complete:

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/contents.html

I've organized a lot of additional data in the form of trees:

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/lineages.html

Bring up the database and scroll through the tree. If you find a name of
interest, click on it. If I have any notes for that person, they will come
up. Not surprisingly, my most comprehensive notes are for the Stokes
county Cooleys.

The notes are not yet searchable but I have an name index for all trees at

http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/everyname.cgi

-Michael