Re: Birth date for James Cooley that married Jane White

From: Jane Wisdom <jdwisdom_at_cox.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 13:33:02 -0500

I learned something new from this scan. Henry Burnam listed here is my GGG
Grandfather on my mother's side, the Cooley's on my fathers. I did not know
the Burnams and the Cooleys knew each other. I don't think my parents knew
each other until they lived next door in Macon County, Mo. and attended the
same country school. However, I did know the Burnams lived in Howard
County first.
Pleasant Wilson, the administration for James Cooley was married to Susan
Burnam, daughter of Henry Burnam in Estill County, Ky., 1814. This is
Henry Burnam, Jr. His father, Henry Sr. is buried in Wake Co., NC. Henry's
first child to be born in Mo. was 1819 and the last to be born in Ky. was
1816 so they must have come to Mo. between those years which would have been
later than the Cooley's. Wonder if they knew each other in Ky.
Jane