Re: John Cooley m Jane White

From: Michael Cooley <michael_at_newsummer.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 13:29:13 -0700

The more I read the letters (it's the third page that's hanging me up) the
more I think that it probably does date to the earlier period, in which
case I'd have to withdraw it as evidence. :) But I'm still concerned about
the age thing.

Others have this James as Joseph's son. When I queried one writer about it
he said that it came from the IGI, which is notorious in itself for
errors.

Ugh. Forget what I said about "Jane Tuttle" in the last email!

-Michael