Re: John Cooley m Jane White

From: Jane Wisdom <jdwisdom_at_cox.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 12:54:57 -0500

Michael, could you elaborate more on why you think James Cooley that married
Jane White is the son of Joseph and not James? I already knew that my
husband, Don and I were both descended from the Cooley family but if this
is true than we also are descended from the same son of John Cooley as I
descend from Joseph through his son, John Cooley, and his son, William
Cooley. My husband descends through James and Jane White's daughter,
Alzada that married the Roberts.To my knowledge neither of the White family
or the Cooley histories I have read have Jane White as the daughter in law
of
Joseph Cooley. I do see descretion in birth dates for this James.
Jane Wisdom