[List] William Cooley Family, 1870

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Tue Feb 19 06:52:57 PST 2008

Hi Dennis,

Good to hear from you.

I think that Sandy and I may have exchanged about this before. I believe
it is the same family and have seen this sort of thing on other occasions.
Elizabeth and Betsy are certainly the same person. I don't know how to
explain Robert. And there is quite a lot a variation in ages. Augusta's
age changes. If it is the same family, and I can't imagine it's not, it
sure lowers my expectations (and faith) in census takers' abilities.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

-Michael