[List] Zeddie Columbus Cooley

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Sat Oct 20 16:22:17 PDT 2007

I think that I may have Zeddie and Zollie confused and
some of the information I gave belongs to Zollie
Cooley --Zeddie's brother.

Zeddie Cooley died in Macon County on 20 Feb 1931 of
influenza. His wife was Mary Haney. Zeddie was born 18
Feb 1893 as both the death certificate and WWI stated.

Let me explain:
Back in 2000 a man in St. Joseph, MO contacted me
saying his wife was related to Zeddie C. Cooley and
did I have any Cooley information as his wife did not
have any Cooley knowledge as her father and mother
divorced when she was 3. She never had contact with
her father until she was married and they were able to
locate him living with his mother. [no date was given
nor name of her father] He stated that Zeddie was
killed when he touched a high vol