[List] Cooley's deaths from Missouri newspapers

Dennis A. Young day at eskimo.com
Fri Sep 28 17:12:35 PDT 2007

Hi

Yes, this is one and the same Joseph, also sometimes referred to as Joseph
T. Cooley.  Sandy is correct:  Joseph died intestate on 4-3-1826, and
Keziah was appointed administrator on 6-14-1826.

There are several sources for this, including a letter I got from Elizabeth
Cooley of the Cooley Family Association in 1977, and transcribed at
http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/1977letterCFAA.html.

How does he fit in?  He is thought to be one of the sons of John Cooley,
and the ancestor subject of Mike Cooley's yDNA test.  See
http://ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/ydna.html and list message posted
in May for more.

Dennis A. Young