[List] Cooley's deaths from Missouri newspapers

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Fri Sep 28 06:29:45 PDT 2007

Hi Sandy,

It looks like you've noticed something that I've missed for years. This is
from my old back in the early 90s:

--quote--
"Death Records of Missouri Men"

Joseph Cooley of Howard Co died 3 April, 1826.

"Missouri Miscellany" - March 1981
Clay County - Abstarcts of Wills & Admrs:
Joseph Cooley, d int. Admrx, Keziah Cooley, 14 June 1826.
Sec, Eli Casey & Jeremiah Magnor. (A:13
--endquote--

I think I had aways assumed they were the same man but, obviously, they were
not. Perhaps Mary knows something about it. Thanks for bringing to our attention.

-Michael

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:39:35 -0700 (PDT), Sandra Stanton wrote