[List] obit for Lucian Cooley

Sandra Stanton sandystanton at prodigy.net
Tue Apr 17 12:35:03 PDT 2007

I just received the obit for Lucian Cooley. Lucian's
line of descend goes like this:
John Cooley
Reuben Cooley
George Cooley
Reuben Cooley
Cleveland Cooley
Lucian Cooley

===
Dayton Daily News, October 27, 1976 (Wednesday), page
40

COOLEY, Lucian, age 70, of 336 Hollencamp Ave died
Tuesday at Grandview Hospital following a brief
illness. He had been employed 10 years as a Dayton
city forester. Survivors include his wife, Laurabel; 5
daughters, Mary Collins, Carlette Sue Rhinehart and
Julia Caldarea, all of Dayton, Insa Scott of Oakridge,
Tenn., and Sadie at home; 5 sons, Robert, Ben,
William, James, and Lucian Dale, all of Dayton; a
sister, Fannie Shaffer of Camden, O.; 2 brothers,
Oatley of Xenia and Don of Dayton; 23 grandchildren
and 16 greatgrandchildren. Service 10 a.m. Saturday at
Hoyne Funeral Home, 1817 E. Third St., Rev. Vearl W.
Vaughn officiating. Interment Willowview cemetery.
Visitation Friday, 7-9 p.m.

====

Michael, I was going to put this on the note page, but
did not find Lucian listed.