[List] Letter from Lura Coolley Hamil

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Wed Apr 18 22:54:59 PDT 2007

I've put this letter online at
http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/Hamil_letter.html . There's not
yet a link to it. I've just finished writing my comments about it and uploaded
it at http://www.ancestraldata.com/ahnentafel/256/hamil_lineage.html --
Shirley, see the footnote about James Cooley of Madison county KY.

-Michael

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 12:47:20 -0700, michael wrote
> This is fabulous. Thanks! Of course, it's also wrong! :) I'll need
> to spend some time studying it. Do you mind if I put it somewhere on
> the website?
>
> By the way, the John Cooley who served in the revolution and who
> married Elizabeth Firmin died in Maryland in 1823.
>
> -Michael
>
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 23:34:19 -0700, Mary Cooley wrote
> > This is a letter written by Lura Coolley Hamil to Mildred (Cooley)Tallant
– I hope that you will enjoy reading it!:

[snip]