[List] yDNA Testing

Cooley cool.hg.r1a at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 09:36:16 PDT 2007

Hi Mary,

I'm very excited that another Cooley man (besides Michael & me) plans to get
their Y-DNA tested, especially since we all descend from different brothers
of our GGGG-GF John Cooley.

Anyway, your husband should get tested at Family Tree DNA (link:
http://www.familytreedna.com/ ). If he gets tested as part of the Cooley
Surname Project he'll get a huge savings. Go to the link is
http://www.familytreedna.com/surname_join.aspx?code=A45331&special=True&projecttype=S
get prices and order the Y-DNA test. You have a choice of a 12 marker test,
25 marker test, 37 marker test and a 67 marker tests. The more markers the
more information it provides, but also the more it costs.  The test is fast,
simple & painless. One takes a Q-tip and swabs their cheek for a couple of
minutes then sends it in the envelope they provide back to Family Tree DNA.

If you (or anyone else) have any more questions about DNA testing, feel free
to contact me at cool.hg.r1a at gmail.com .

Best Wishes,
Don