[List] Two John Cooleys in Indiana, 1830

Shirley Wilcox slwilcox at juno.com
Tue Mar 6 20:06:47 PST 2007

I can't answer your questions, but I will make a few observations in case
it might trigger something that someone else knows.

There is an Isaac Cooley on the 1840 Bartholomew Co., IN census. He is
possibly the man of that name on the 1830 census of Franklin Co., IN, age
20-30, living next door to Thaddeus Cooley age 60-70. There was a
Thaddeus Cooley on 1787 tax list of Lincoln Co., KY & on Madison Co., KY
tax lists 1788-1792 with no land.

Shirley