[List] Cooleys - KY>MO>OR

Mary mlcooley at charter.net
Sat Mar 3 21:15:08 PST 2007

Just had to jump in here and give some information on Joseph Cooley mentioned below.  Also please note that Laura Cooley Hamil's book contains a lot of erroneous assumptions and misinformation as noted by Mildred Cooley Tallent.

Joseph & Keziah (Casey) Cooley had 4 children who came to Oregon on the Tetherow wagon train in 1845.
    Evaline Granville (Cooley) Officer - married to James Officer
    Christopher Columbus Cooley - married to James' sister, Nancy Officer
    Jackson L. Cooley - married Harriet Lydia Dimmick in Oregon
    Eli Casey Cooley - married Lydia Bonney in Oregon

Harrison Cooley started out to Oregon but turned back.

Franklin Cooley was a Surgeon for the Union during the Civil War.

Mary Cooley