[List] Fw: Cooleys

michael@newsummer.com michael at newsummer.com
Thu Feb 15 16:52:24 PST 2007

Thanks, Shirley. I've got that William down as marrying Elizabeth Jane Fields.
I also have that he died in 1891. (Her William was apparently still alive in
1900.) But this is info I haven't verified. Are you pretty sure it's the same guy?

BTW, I just found a PDF for the 1850 Adair county census at
http://www.rootsweb.com/~moadair/census/1850census1ACMO.PDF

-Michael

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007 16:31:03 -0500, Shirley Wilcox wrote